Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Explosion In Philly

A gas explosion in Philadelphia injured 4 people and killed one. It was caused by a gas leak and it set off 3 fire alarms around the area. Dozens of people evacuated their homes due to the gas explosion and the authorities finally got the fire under control at about 11 P.M. The body of the victim has been found but can not be identified and is being brought into further investigation. It set 2 other homes on fire and a truck nearby.

I think that it is bad that this stuff happens to innocent people. All though people can not ensure that still will happen it still in unfair. I hope that stuff like this someday in the future will be able to be fixed. I also hope that this will never occur in the history of the universe. Even though i really am not affected by this stuff it scares the living hell out of me that it can happen to anyone at any random point in time. I hope that my house is secure and it wont happen there so i can live a very successful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment